Key Skills • Bar Team
As a member of the Bar Team you play an important role in the essential functioning of the business. There are three main areas of this position: serving the customers with products over the bar, providing excellent customer service to the customers, maintaining the high standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
Your primary goal is ensuring that products get from fridge to customer in an efficient and accurate manner. Secondary goals include:
- Greeting the customer with a smile whilst taking their order, paying all of your attention to their needs.
- Serving drinks to the customer in the appropriate way (correct amount of ice, right glass, label facing the customer, etc.)
- Entering the order into the till taking care not to make any errors.
- Process any card payments in the correct way again ensuring accuracy.
- Ensuring the fridges remain stocked with labels facing forward.
- Keep the bar tops (back and front) clean and free of empty products and containers, and any other debris during the evening.
- Make sure that bar hygiene is maintained and cleaned to the required standards at the end of each evening.
- Dealing with customer queries in an attentive and professional manner.
The Bar Manager will be your immediate supervisor and he may ask you to perform other duties as and when needed.